Services for associations and small business
Given their size, associations and small businesses do not always have the resources to have their own in-house administrator.
Yet preparing budgets and administering employees’ pay are things that need to be done professionally. We can help by providing professional services at a lesser cost. For example, we can do the following:
- drafting of correspondence
- following up the payment of invoices
- assistance in drafting a budget
- accounting services
- preparation of pay statements and annual social security declarations
- organising travel for staff
- sending out notices of meetings and agendas for meetings
- preparing PowerPoint presentations
- drafting minutes of meetings
- printing and binding of documents
- anything else (within reason) that you can think of !
Getting us to do the ‘admin’ means you have:
- a competent and experienced collaborator ;
- services tailored to your needs in scope and duration ;
- one simple invoice for all the services provided – without the administrative complexity of employing someone ;
- your files treated in full confidentiality.
We know that everyone is different, and we can quote for a service tailored to your needs. Again, ask us for a free quote – without obligation.